Thursday, September 13, 2012

Street Scene: Fortune Cookie Day


September 13 is Fortune Cookie Day. (see 1 2
Here is a look at six businesses in cities
from sea to shining sea and across the pond.

S A N F R A N C I S C O
Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Factory
56 Ross Alley, Chinatown


 C H I C A G O 
Golden Dragon Fortune Cookies Co.
2323 South Archer Avenue


 O R L A N D O 
China Bowl Restaurant
movie lot at Disney-MGM Studios, 2007


 P H I L A D E L P H I A 
Lucky Chinese Cookie Factory
155 North 9th Street


 N E W Y O R K C I T Y 
Fortune Cookie
7604 13th Avenue, Brooklyn


 L O N D O N 
Fortune Cookie Chinese Buffet
27 Duke Street


(Next post on Monday: Ambigrams)

6 comments:

  1. Amazing stuff! After reading this post I want to say that you have created very interesting post. Keep doing the great work up.
    Dry cleaner Laundry Service London near me

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete


  3. Greate article. Keep posting such kind of information on your blog. I'm really impressed by your blog.
    Hey there, You have done an excellent job. I will definitely digg it and for my part recommend to my friends. I am confident they’ll be benefited from this website.

    Avast Antivirus Services

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really it was an awesome article. Very interesting to read.

    ReplyDelete